- Dreadnought body style spruce top with scalloped Laminated mahogany body sides.
- Mahogany neck binding with Gloss finish and urethane neck shape.
- Hardware Bridge, Walnut bridge pins with black and white dots hardware and Chrome tuning machines.
- Walnut fingerboard, 20 number of frets.
- A value acoustic with pro looks and features, the newest installment Yamaha FG series
- Comfortable dreadnought body with tapered waist fits all players and solid spruce top is full and balanced
- Scalloped bracing improves Punch and projection
- Slim, tapered neck with fast satin finish glides through the hand and rosewood fingerboard with …
Yamaha FS-100C Acoustic Guitar
The Yamaha FS-100C Acoustic Guitar gives everything that you expect from the guitar and feels satisfied. It has Spruce, Mahogany Neck, 20 Snorkeling frets, Nato fretboard, spruce rosewood body material, and Open chrome tuners which come standard on this outstanding guitar Acoustic, 6 Steel String If you are searching for an amazing first guitar to fulfill your wish and creative fire then the Yamaha FS-100C with Rose wood-bodied tone is the one for you.
Yamaha FS-100C, 6-String Acoustic Steel Guitar, Right Handed, Black, without Case
|Item Weight||3.2 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||105.6 x 37.6 x 14 cm|
|Item model number||FS-100C BLACK|
|Body Material||Spruce, Mahogany, and rosewood|
|Neck Material Type||Mahogany|
|Number of Strings||6|
- Juarez Acoustic Guitar For Beginners
- Fender SA-105 Acoustic Guitar (Dodied Dreadnought)
- Vault Acoustic Guitar ( Rosewood Fingerboard )
- Yamaha F310 acoustic guitar
- What Is Guitar? (Guitar Specification)
What is Acoustic Guitar?