- Dreadnought body style spruce top with scalloped Laminated mahogany body sides.
- Mahogany neck binding with Gloss finish and urethane neck shape.
- Hardware Bridge, Walnut bridge pins with black and white dots hardware and Chrome tuning machines.
- Walnut fingerboard, 20 number of frets.
- A value acoustic with pro looks and features, the newest installment Yamaha FG series
- Comfortable dreadnought body with tapered waist fits all players and solid spruce top is full and balanced
- Scalloped bracing improves Punch and projection
- Slim, tapered neck with fast satin finish glides through the hand and rosewood fingerboard with …
“Guitar Specification”- Guitar is a popular musical instrument in which the sound is produced by the playing of strings (which are usually six.. e, B, G, D, A, E). It makes light wood and its lower and upper part is flat. Like all other stringed instruments, guitar pick (Guitar Pick or Plectrum) is also used to play the guitar, which is called Mizraab in [Persian].
History Of Guitar
Its oldest form is Spanish. Earlier there were six pairs of wire but now there are only six wires. From Spain, in the seventeenth century, it spread throughout Europe and began to be used with folklore. English guitar emerged in the eighteenth century. Its lower part is like pear-shaped and has six to fourteen strings called cisterns. The third form of this is the Hawaiian guitar used today with American popular songs now The guitar is one of the most popular instruments in the world, used in all types of music from western music.After the invention of the guitar, many changes came in its form. Initially, the guitar was played by tying a few strings to a normal wooden piece, but over time it began to change and the wooden piece was reduced to a smaller size. Then several strings were threaded into it, causing more than one tune to be emitted in the guitar. As the guitar began to tune more, its usefulness in music began to increase.
Many types of guitars were invented at the same time.
When the acoustic guitar tunes were played along with the songs, its sound mesmerized people. It is said that until the invention of the mic, acoustic guitar sounds could reach only a limited number of people. Due to this reason, during an event on stage, the sound of the acoustic guitar could not reach the people sitting far away.
The effect of this was that after some time people stopped going to the guitar playing event due to lack of voice. After this, the guitar began to be revamped.2.Electric guitar – Since 1936, electric guitars have been used with folklore. with this folklore, we can draw tone as high as possible through the power amplifier. An electric guitar can also be called a bass guitar.
The most important thing about the electric guitar was that it could find many tunes at the same time. Along with this, the guitar used nylon strings, which made the sound of its tunes much louder than the acoustic guitars.
- Juarez Acoustic Guitar For Beginners
- Fender SA-105 Acoustic Guitar (Dodied Dreadnought)
- Vault Acoustic Guitar ( Rosewood Fingerboard )
- Yamaha F310 acoustic guitar
- What Is Guitar? (Guitar Specification)
- Guitar vs ukulele
- Yamaha FG 800 Folk Acoustic Guitar
- Difference Between Acoustic and Electric guitar
- How to learn the guitar?
- Donner Acoustic Guitar